pushing the mind to the limit

James King jking001 at nimbus.ocis.temple.edu
Wed Jun 10 12:02:24 EST 1998

Deaqr AJ. Murray,
	I think that the statement that we only use 10% of our brain is a
ridiculous notion and I think others will agree.  The argument arises
over what does the word "use" mean in this context and how can you say
what is actually in use?  Does neuronal activity corelate to activity
hence use? I don't think that is true.  Information can be conveyed via
inactivity as well as activity.

Jim.
 \                            James G. King, Jr.                           /
  \                           Temple University                           /
   \                          Biology Department                         /
    \                   jking001 at nimbus.ocis.temple.edu                 /