ESP

Ian J. Lewis ian.lewis3 at virgin.net.uk
Tue Jun 9 20:40:26 EST 1998

AJ. Murray wrote:

> Is there any scientific proof for ESP/ telepathy and how it functions?
> --
> Al

Not as such (correct me if i`m wrong).... but,I am currently reading a
Terrence McKenna
book entitled `the Archaic Revival` which gives
accounts of amazonian `shaman` being able to
experience `as a group` exactly the same visions
as eachother  (after consuming a psychoactive
brain stimulating substance called `ayahuasca`,
derived from `bannesteriopsis caapi`))
It is my belief that such substances `un-lock` a
dormant ability inherent in us since t.i.m.  and
that it allows us to access what Gurdjieff termed
the higher emotional center, which deals with
conscience and love; and the higher intellectual
center which deals with symbolism and iconics.

Hope I entertained if not helped...

IJL