K C Cheng kccheng at
Thu Jun 11 21:33:30 EST 1998

AJ. Murray wrote:
> =

> Is there any scientific proof for ESP/ telepathy and how it functions?
> --
> Al
ESP per se is rather broad.  Many of its types are shear "guess work," =

no scientific  foundation.   However,  the telepathy part of it, which
really is not ESP but rather SP,   can be  and has been proven.  It is =

boosting one's own thoughts( which  one surely can sense in one's own
head---otherwise,  we would not know our own thoughts) for others to
sense.  In telepathy, therefore,  we sense others' thoughts like we
sense our own.
Introduction at my site =