A book on the brain--The Human Brain Coloring Book

pspangle at worldnet.att.net pspangle at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jun 12 07:04:46 EST 1998

In article <35809FDD.8ADCEEF7 at rpi.edu>,
  Faris Gammoh <gammof at rpi.edu> wrote:

> I am looking for a good book on the brain in terms of functioning and
> mapping that is of introductory level.
>
> I appreciate any suggestions
> Faris

So far, my favorite intro book is

M.C. Diamond, A.B.Scheibel and L.M. Elson, The Human Brain Coloring Book
(1985) HarperCollins Publishers, 10 East 53rd Street, New York, NY 10022

"Developed by internationally renowned neurosurgeons, this unique book is
designed for students of psychology and the biological sciences, and medical,
dental, and nursing students."

                   HarperCollins. ISBN 0-06-460306-7
                   ©1986; $16.00

(from http://www.harpercollins.com/)

Now if someone would only do the coloring for me.  :)

Patrick spangler