Re Frank LeFever

F. Frank LeFever flefever at ix.netcom.com
Sat Jun 13 22:23:14 EST 1998

Yes, of course I know about the fornix, having traced it out by gross
dissection a few times.

To complain about cijadra's abuse of the newsgroup, not just the
bizarre concatenation of "brain surfing" and whatever else pops into
his head, but the enormous QUANTITY of the nonsense which has squeezed
out neuroscience discussion, contact:

root at mail.zedat.fu-berlin.de

cc:

abuse at mail.zedat.fu.berlin.de