Non-linear dynamics, chaos-theory and schizophrenia

Willem H. Rijks a9703595 at unet.univie.ac.at
Mon Jun 15 03:22:10 EST 1998

Hello,
I am medical student and familiar with neural networks.
Maybe some on can help me with the following:
 I am looking for information about theories on schizophrenia,
based on nonlinear dynamics or from a chaostheoretical perspective.
Another entrance would be artificial neural networks theories with
hypotheses concerning the development of psychosis and/or schizophrenia.

If you know some research, or literature, please let me know.
Thanks in advance

Willem Rijks