Effects of Psilocin (e) on Human Brain...

Claude de Contrecoeur patanie at pasdepubici.com
Sun Jun 14 23:14:50 EST 1998

>In article <358017C6.5937 at clark.net>,
>  jnoland at nospam.com wrote:
>>
>> Ian,
>> The awakening of consciousness and the use of substances are exclusive
>> to each other. There is not "pill" to help you achieve consciousness.

This is NOT true. Work and chemicals can,both,enhance consciousness.

For example,psilocin(e) can modify our normally monofocal
consciousness into a polyfocal form of consciousness.

This cannot be done at will,even with lots of exercises!

Cannabinoids can enhance consciousness through a process I have termed
la "rayonnance morifielle" or "consciousness radiation".

But,of course you need to have DATA in your memory!!

If you have nothing,you will get nothing!!!

Claude de Contrecoeur