optic nerve info. wanted

aquila1 at hotmail.com aquila1 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 15 10:37:22 EST 1998

Hello everyone,

I am working on a little project and need to know information / sources of
information regarding any work done on mapping the axons of the human optic
nerve.  Specifically, I need to know everything that happens after an image is
processed by the retina.  I.e., is a certain color and frequency and spatial
location assigned to each specific axon ?  Any help you can give me is greatly
appreciated.  Please don't respond at too technical a level as I am not a
neuroscientist but an amateur.

Thanks,

Sam

samuel.mason at ericsson.com