Effects of Psilocin on Human Brain...

DK cooper17 at nospam.xs4all.nl
Mon Jun 15 02:02:35 EST 1998

Although I agree with just about everything you said here about
the potentials of neuroscience (and I'd like to throw in quantum
physics as just as important), and although I do know rather a
bit about the science *for a layman*, I have to confess I am not
a neuroscientist--I am a science fiction writer. What is this
4th-way group thingy?

--Katrina

<35829A10.C92BE721 at virgin.net.uk>...