ESP

Tony Padgett intranz at gol.com
Tue Jun 16 04:08:24 EST 1998

AJ. Murray wrote:

> Is there any scientific proof for ESP/ telepathy and how it functions?
> --
> Al

I believe it really depends on how you define ESP. The more I study
nlp/hypnosis/aikido, I'm starting to believe that we have latent senses
that if exercised properly can really give great insights on your
surroundings.

For example, it is stated that face-to-face communication is 90%+
nonverbal. (When I say 'nonverbal', I mean anything _other_ than the
words themselves). So, voice tonality, facial expression, the energy
that someone gives off or shuts out---all are ways that if we are truly
'in tune' with the other person, we can do some things that may be
considered to be ESP. These skills are nothing new--they are just within
us and we don't exercise them.

--
Tony Padgett, Certified Hypnotist(NGH)
web page: http://www2.gol.com/users/intranz/