histologycal HELP!!!!!

cblanco at fvet.uba.ar cblanco at fvet.uba.ar
Thu Jun 18 07:55:36 EST 1998

Hi!!! I'm working in rat nervous system, with autoradiography from
hippocampus slides cutted by criostate, but now I need some stained twins
slides, but when I try to process them by Hemato-Eosina or other common
histological techniques they appear with a variable degree of retraction. How
can I do for cut the brains with criostate and then run a classical
histological protocol, but with the slides unfixed and not included.

                                 thanx!!!!