Archive for Papers in Cognitive and Biobehavioral Sciences

Benjamin Godde Benjamin.Godde at
Thu Jun 18 08:27:19 EST 1998

David Smith wrote:
> Thank God, it is finally happening.  I have long wished to have access
> to the peer-reviewed articles and academic literature.  I hope that this
> continues and grows.
> Stevan Harnad wrote:
> a>
> a> To all cognitive and biobehavioral scientists:
> a>
> a> You are invited to archive your preprints and reprints in the
> a> CogPrints electronic archive.

It's a very good thing.
But, what's about the copyrights?
Most attempts in the past failed because of this problem, I guess.
First one has to convince the publishers to free the electronic
distribution of manuscripts.

DR. BEN GODDE (Benjamin.Godde at
 Inst. Neuroinformatik, Theor. Biologie, Ruhr-Universitaet, D-44780
	phone: + (0)234 7007975  fax: + (0)234 7094209

            sci.psychology.research is a moderated newsgroup.
Before submitting an article, please read the guidelines which are posted
here bimonthly or the charter on the web at
               Submissions are acknowledged automatically.