ESP

Adriano Botelho abotelho at mpcnet.com.br
Thu Jun 18 15:34:41 EST 1998

Definitively, there's no "Extra-Sensorial Perception".  Everything you
percept (see, hear, smell, feel the touch...) comes to your self by the
senses organs.  A feeling is something more complex which comes by internal
information processing in and among your neurons and other cells (example: a
thought, a reminiscence, a fear [even if indefinite] etc).

The mysterious "energy" you can feel coming from the other person is called
"light" (electromagnetic energy) and stimulates your nervous cells at your
retina, inside your eyes.  Another form of energy is the "mechanical" one,
which is involved in vibrating the air and is percepted by the neurons at
your cochlea, inside your ears.  I both cases their vibrating is so florid
that you can extract more or less precise information from this energy
variation, and even take it sometimes as a very clear message using
repetitive patterns, a code, as Language.

I agree Ai-Ki-Do is a very agreeable practice.  :-)

--
Abraço/Hug,

Adriano (abotelho at mpcnet.com.br)
http://www2.mpc.com.br/users/a/abotelho