OFFTOPIC: possibly seeking a moderator for alt.support.attn-deficit

jc jcd at evolvegroup.com
Fri Jun 19 01:45:41 EST 1998

As it states there is talk of the need for an EDUCATED moderator to assist
in removing/controlling individuals with unscientific, unfounded, political,
and personal agendas from this news group.

I fear for the people in this group that are seeking advice and do not yet
have the information to discriminate opinion from fact and are latched onto
by these leeches who spout their unfounded and sometimes detrimental ideas.

I mainly read from this group and am aware of similar problems here and
would appreciate any advice, help, direction, and/or willing volunteers to
assist.

thank you
-jc