Non-linear dynamics, chaos-theory and schizophrenia

Cijadrachon cijadra at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Thu Jun 18 03:03:06 EST 1998

"Willem H. Rijks" <a9703595 at unet.univie.ac.at> wrote:
>Hello,
>I am medical student and familiar with neural networks.
>Maybe some on can help me with the following:
> I am looking for information about theories on schizophrenia,
>... from a chaostheoretical perspective.
>Another entrance would be artificial neural networks theories with
>hypotheses concerning the development of psychosis and/or schizophrenia.

Hi(gh), I am studying LSD, and if you want chaostheoretical
perspectives, here is one, and I am too lazy to keep to official
Westie language:

(Author --->) Carlos Castaneda's "Juan" warns him in other words that
if he unites the dreaming and awake stages (which can give some  more
ranges "seeing" = what you might call a more broadband perception)
taht then many start to hallucinate, get mentally very imbalanced and
so on.
Both mention hallucinating.

Imagine someone would not have to train to "stay awake in dreams" and
to go down into the dream energy levels awake.

I have noticed that in dreams there seems to be a different recording
system, so that often awake I do not recall a dream, but in some
future dream might know that I had had something similar in a dream
before.

Maybe the different energy levels see to a different recording.

Also I noticed that in dreams the hypothalamus stuff generating
aggression and rankfighting emotions seems changed, sort of on lower
power. Laughter is different, too.

The area that is like a computer out front seems to run on low power
as well, so that calculating is down.
I react with far less pondering in dreams than awake,
and take together, not going by single subprograms the emotional
structure is quite different.

I have also noticed that with the three who told me that they (had)
sometimes hallucinated, the reaction to me linking headenergies was
different.

It could be chance, and I might be wrong, but first impressions are:

Much faster tuning off the "normal" optical ranges,
going down fast,
yet not into the deepest ranges (though that might not mean much, few
people in the West I tried it with could),
two were scared of the low energy "semi-translucent black ranges",
all three were changing fast between many ranges.

In conversations I noticed less will to logically reality-check.

The fear of the black ranges was odd, especially in one of them, and
it made me wonder if the according stages were related to some of the
ones they connect with hallucinating.

It made me wonder if what I did there to the other brain was correct.
On the other hand I'd still like to find out if someone is
hallucinting and you teach him to go through thousands of energy
ranges using a mirror to reflect own energies & likely making it
easier,
if there are ranges where the hallucinating is increased
and ranges where it disappears,
as personally it is my guess that once you shift though so many
different brain energy stages,

that the hallucinations might have a hard time to be there in all of
them,
and that that MIGHT be one of the most effective methods against it,

...apart from many of the acording people having been valued in the
stories of many cultures for the special powers they are having in the
area of magic.
And many of them here sensing their own powers in that, too, but not
finding good training.

And now come the real chaotic theories:

Imagine there is wave stuff making pressures and shiny stuff coming
from other people sending and stuff I can't name at all.
And when it goes from the other's cells to the according area in your
that has the same cells, then when maybe there is a certain
wave-pressure field and the other, subatomic stuff going there, then
if you "hold very still inside" and that becomes dominant, some of it
can be interpreted by the according sectors.

If you alter the energy and send out, then you perceive different
stuff.

Maybe inside if the energy in the sectors is not like it should be,
then either the generating or/and the reading or/and the recording of
that pattern-stuff does not work right....

(Sorry for going chaotic and maybe jumping, but I'm not exactly sober,
and maybe you still get what I mean.)

...And in case the area that is like a computer in the front is not
cooperating well, then the capacities to watch yourself critically
might be down a lot.
So that you might believe faster.

Also there is what in my language I'd name Karteikartensystem
(record card system?), going something like:
red, silver, white writing = can of Coca Cola
(without having to read all letters);
trunk, brnaches, green stuff on top = tree
(without having to perceive every part of the bark).

When wanting to perceive clouds as something else
or wanting to hallucinate on lower amounts of LSD I need to override
two things:
That fast-identifying system saying it is just a cloud or just some
dirt spot on the wall, and logic indicating that if that cloud was a
sheep, it would fall down and given the size make hell of a bloody
mess in the according part of Berlin below,
or indicating that cute as the dragon might be, where I see it there
is simply a wall, and there are no dragons,
(though maybe a few last dinosaurs or something like that killed by
the St.Georgies of the world).

If someone was closer to the dream ranges or if something with the
mentioned energy patterns-(interpretation) was wrong,
then maybe you start to hear or see stuff that is not there much
faster, and like in a dream might be convinced that it is there, the
front area maybe not working as it does in the average awake person
either, so that the logical countering might be down.
If energy alterations also mess up your own cholinergic areas there
might not be much thinking at all or it might be difficult?

Is there an energy regulation in the brainstem or near there to do
with energy regulation?
Someone told me that for his perception there is a place  (forget
where, believe it was behind the ears, more downish, deep inside)
that has to do a lot with energy regulation.
Might be mistaken, but I belive he said "it turns the gears".
I have know idea if there is something there that makes circling
energy forms that set the main levels of many sectors or something
like that, but I guess if it would interest me for real,
I might check out if there are any central energy regulators there
or in some other place, if the energy they have to do with is circling
in any form or not,
and there are some and if they were messed up for real how many
sectors it would effect, and which ones that would effect.

Cause something like that would neatly explain why a person might go
to different, maybe even dreamlike energy stages, hearing or seeing
stuff not there and maybe also not recording it normally, maybe going
to different emotion and processing levels to the extent of feeling
and really being a different person then,
and so on.

If that is not it, I might check out what else are the great energy
regulators of the brain and if they are all working O.K.,
and be a bit tempted to find out what happens if you mess a bit with
the thyroids and slowly, softly iodine up the energy levels a little
(though not past where the person gets too nervous, and my first guess
is that it might not help that much either).

I have noticed that different from most people I normally can't hear
music in my brain, and if I want to see a picture I have to strain.
For me it is also not that much of a problem not to go hallucinating
even on higher amounts of stuff where most people do (though I also
don't like doing that).

It was chance when I started hearing some music when I wanted to, went
for about a week, and since that time is pretty much gone.
It made me notice that it is possible and that it is not the same in
all people, so I asked around and back then the result was that about
8-9 of ten asked people would say that they CAN hear music,
but there were differentiations into:
When:  awake - going to sleep - dreaming.
So most could not do it in all three stages.

I found that fascinating.

And coming back to the topic, I met people who complained that they
hear music from memory so well, that they might even be plagued by a
song, maybe even just some dumb advertising song,
and from there to being plagued by voices might not be that far.

I do not exclude that the ability to call up pictures and tones from
memory,
for some might sometimes seem real like for some a dream might seem
while they are dreaming.

(Weirdly expressed, but I hope you get what I mean.)

Many healers have the attitude that whatever the mental problem some
of the best solutions against it are 1-4 sexy, nice partners, 5-15
reliable friends and enough responsibility to have the feeling to be
of importance and even better get the feeling from society to be of
importance.

In other words when not having any of these, three demons plaguing you
or some conspiracies giving you importance or overriding something
might be nicer to be busy with than maybe thinking about other men
your age driving past you with some sexy woman next to them in a car
you could never afford, tanned like they just came from some nice
island...

So with a lot of mental imbalances it is also that bio-programs in the
basolateral part of the amygdala and in the hypothalamus and other
areas do not get what they need,
so when the herd programs are not fed off they go "lonely,
lonely,...!" until you get enough friends or find another way to be
with people (something bars here make a living from), same going for
the partner programs + that a lack of hugs might make you more
tense/shielding; sleeping alone is not exactly what the herd animal
human is made for, either, nor rising and sleeping by the watch and
not by the sun, and in case you are male and have the feeling a lot do
better than you, your testosterone production might fall and make you
insecure and maybe alter pherpomones so you have less chances with
some women  and so on...

To shorten things a little very often if people have something it is
not so much the thing in front that is of central importance, but what
it blends over,
and very often it is wrong to dig it up unless you are 100% sure that
you can alter the emotional programs and the attitudes in the other
one enough that it won't harm him.

If someone is not open to logic or is utterly stupid there might not
even be much point to come with logical arguments.

So there are ways where you balance people enough that they stop
kicking out cortisol like mad, and the connection number goes up and
they perceive more others again, and circle less around themself and
are more fun to be with again,
and then when they are with a partner or friends, those might give the
person advice where/how (s)he should change.

If someone is seeing a demon
to tell him it is not there
if for him it is real, so that next time he sees it or it talks to him
he can repeat over and over :"... you are not real, you are not here,
go away, you are not here..."   might be far less effective,
then accepting that for him it IS there,
and to create some amulet or something else and alter the programs in
his mind so that for him your power + other higher powers are with
that protection, so that he has something outside if inside it gets
too much.
And the idea of shrinks telling people:"Come back next Monday, 10 in
the morning..."...is barbaric to the point that the barbarians were
more advanced.

If I were an old-fashioned healer I might say:
Some crunchy insect parts with the dead bat's wings in the potion have
the advantage that you can be sure that the person will only come to
you, if it is urgent, an not make you their lacking-friends
replacement,
and if you are good they will be content for a while anyway, not
needing you, maybe even for months and years.

If you have someone where an amulet feels to be the right thing,
mescal to me seemed to be rather interesting, but this is the wrong
room to discuss this in a long version (apart from that I do not know
enough about it and would be half-guessing).
And I believe that also how you work with some of those substances and
how you change settings within your emotion generators or within the
other one is something that one should learn directly and maybe for
many years before attempting to balance people that way,
the same going for transcending into the others energy systems and
altering things there.
They are sort of high arts of mental healing, and in case you are out
for working as a healer with people hallucinating I recommend that you
learn the according skills and maybe others in several of the places
where they knowledge about the human psyche has never been destroyed
by the Catholic Church of some others,
so that the results of thousands of years of exploring the psyche &
healing are still there.

If you just want to learn "seeing" then try to watch someone some day
while he is hallucinating.
I have never seen that naturally, but on LSD I have seen someone do
it.

We were looking at each other and were partially energy-linked,
and suddenly his face would take other shapes, but it were not my
systems hallucinating, but his transferring into mine (and he
confirmed each time I asked in the start or later just told him to
stop, that he HAD been hallucinating there).

It was hard to struggle out, except if I broke the link, and even then
it seemed to take a few seconds.

When someone told me via the internet of his fears that he his
schizophrenia might be contagious I first thought like with bacteria
and thought that he is wrong,
but having experienced that I am very well able though normally I
never hallucinate at times like there, to do so against my will when
someone does I am half-linked to, it made me wonder how much there is
to that.
I'd still not mind to link with him. And I guess linking might even be
a way to help when hallucinating, so that maybe someone with a skilled
brain can overtake major energy-settings in the other one (if he
consents and knows how to let you take over) to pull them to levels
where he feels that they are not the kind where you hallucinate.

But that would take quite some power.

At least with me, I do not think that back then on LSD I could have
simply stayed linked and forced both systems from hallucinating,
though breaking the link I could shift back within seconds to
non-hallucinating "settings".

I am not sure, but if schizophrenia is your main interest maybe watch
people in sleep, thinkingm in different moods and wide awake, and
connect with them a lot in those stages,
and then watch the differences generally and when they hallucinate.

Maybe your systems will tell you a lot about that,
and maybe also what to do against it.

In case you ever get anyone to try the mirror trick I mentioned, I'd
be very interested in the results.

As that was sort of the result I came up with as a possible solution
apart from the more common ones,
and apart from telling the person that what his hallucinations are
part of himself, and that a voice insulting him could not insult him,
if theoreticaly he were perfect,
so that if he saw what he saw as a way to learn about himself he could
advance far and maybe further than many, who do not have that problem,
and some day maybe become a healer for others who still have it.

By the way:
In some places the hallucinating ARE healing the hallucinating,
as they are able to sense themselves well into the hallucinations and
fears of the other one, and can sense well what helps well against it,
whether it is a real way or a belief way.

In the West and some other places messing up receptor-molecules and
filter organs with chemistry seems to be a loved way.
In some cases that might be O.K., too, although some do just seem to
see what it does on the short run and not what damages it makes on the
long run and what is the price they pay, that might be higher than any
demon or voice popping up on an imagined level would be likely to
cause, in some cases up to irreversible damages of areas of the brain
or/and body.

Some meditation freak  showed me some little device that you can tune
to different frequencies.
He is wearing it on his body  and also sometimes ties stuff with a
(?) scarf-band to his head.
He said that when he is in shops it is a high strss to him sometimes,
and that certain tunings of the 16 possible ones that device had, are
helping to tune his systems to energy levels that are having a
beneficial effect for his calmth and his emotions.

I tried the thingie and found it horrible, as I feel like having many
energies, and not just whatever that thing was hammering out,
disturbing mine,
and as I had been fine-tuned to perceiving part of the other's
brainenergies from over a meter away  that little electric thing was
like an artificial hammer.
But then again some people might want exactly that.

And I have no idea if it would help to stick one or several near your
head, nor how unhealthy it would be,
nor what frequencies to use when you are someone hallucinating,
...but I would ot entirely exclude that it might have some effects  if
you send the right frequency.

However having someone trained extending into the person and studying
what is different and helping to alter the levels might be ways more
sensitive and effective.

I hope this chaos-theory was of help.

Sorry for mistakes, too lazy to read it all again, am pretty tired.

If you were living here I might some days try to teach you how to link
in a specific way and then on THC or LSD, holding that stage, shift to
perceiving also what is "in the air between both heads".

Then you might be able to perceive something, which might make you not
just neuro-think about neural networks, but also realize that there
are other ways to transmit far, and that there are also many areas of
the body, that are called chakra points by some, that can also be
turned into powerful senders and into receivers.
...And that if you look at glia and neurons after all,
that perceived from that perspective a lot of the questions the neuros
have, seem to be answered as you keep looking at which of these
energies does what.

But that is very difficult to learn and many - maybe most - can't.

The man I did it with had been studying meditation for 20 years,
and a lot of the energy levels he could generate that I semi-linked to
I could not do alone.

This will likely not make sense to you, but maybe some day it does:
If you ever learn to "see":
Find a suited partner for training.
Both shift to the ranges where the head of the other one is of
blackish energies. Sometimes after breathing out hold your breath a
bit, but not so that it gets uncomfortable.
Do not "breathe OUT into the other head-energy".
While breathing in you can try to pull  the other ones energies
closer.
When both heads are away from the normal ranges (face gone, 3D) and
are in the black ranges go into both backs of heads & neck and
shoulders.
Work on matching the fields more and more,
making them more and more translucent.

When having matched them quite far, keep being from back of head to
back of head,
focus like around you and the other was a narrow tunnel and give a
seeking command for shining stuff between heads.

If you lose control and the other face pops up just go around the
face, back to black, dock in again, whole thing over,
bit this time faster go for the shining stuff between.
Then try to highlight stuff between,
or to power up just very little of it.
And watch what that does inside.

To me it seems also a powerful way to fine-tune both brains to each
other, and fascinating from a grey-magical perspective,
and horrifying from a cyper-punk totalitarian technical system
perspective.

As said, what I just said might not have made much sense to you (as
maybe a lot of other stuff, too),  but if you ever learn "seeing" read
this again.

Can't put into the right words why the shiny, wavy, and other stuff
between two linking brains is important, nor what I believe it might
have to do with your questions, but if you are ever perceiving it and
understand what it is inside, you might understand why I recommended
that you "take a look" at it.

LSD Weaver.