noise of Eugene Leitl

F. Frank LeFever flefever at
Sat Jun 20 14:12:14 EST 1998

In <3588ca5b.589949 at> cijadra at
(Cijadrachon) writes:
>flefever at Frank LeFever) wrote:
>>More of his psychotic-sounding nonsense,
>As usual non-psychotically you are scientifically not quoting the
>parts you are having differing opinions about, and as usual avoid
>giving scientific proof against what I say, and as usual you are going

As cijadra admits (v. infra), he is not interested in scientificc

>>squeezing out legitimate neuroscience discussion again.
>Are you talking about yourself?
>Your enitre post had nothing to do with neurology, but just with your
>warfare against me and primitive insulting.

My intent was to clear the channel and allow a return of the newsgroup
to neuroscienced discussion.

>...By the way, I am still impressed by what you wrote about memories.
>How scientific.

There would be more such things to interest you and perhaps even
impress you (form myself and others) if you desist from clogging the
channel with your self-indulgent free-association or whatever it is.

>I have no special interest in arguments being scientific, so for me it
>is sufficient of you are f.e. giving the areas of the brain or remarks
>about energy ranges and what they can be used for or something like
>that and say where you are thinking what instead.

If you have no inerest in scientific arguments, perhaps you should not
even be readinbg this newsgroup; but certainly you should not be taking
space away from people who are interested in scientific arguments,
scientific research, and the data produced thereby.

I don't think I'm the only neuroscientist who finds your fantasies
about "energy ranges" and "what they can be used for" and other
private-language (neither English nor German, I think) allusions to
"brain surfing" to be too ill-defined for discussion or for scientific
test.  They sound alarmingly like hallucinatory experiences...

>Would it bother you a lot to mayhap return to the scientific levels
>you seem to aspire so much?

I (and probably many other neuroscientists trying to use this
newsgroup) would like nothing better!

>(I wish I'd speak your language better, English restricts me...)

I'm not sure it is the English language which restricts you; even auf
Deutsch the discipline of scientific definition and usage would elude
you, I fear.  Prove me wrong, please.

Post auf Deutsch and see if Leitl or others more fluent in German than
I am can make any sense of it.