The Dream-Sleep page of Dr JOUVET,in France

patanie at patanie at
Tue Jun 23 10:50:37 EST 1998

To subscribe go to jouvet site at:
[ Cette page en Français ]
   The 4 great "dreamers" :
Michel Jouvet with W. Dement, N.
Kleitman and E. Aserinsky
   Premier issue of Sleep Research Online (SRO)
   International Michel Jouvet ! - multilingual editions of his books

   05/05 : Bibliography of April (2)
   05/05 : Bibliography of April (1)
   05/05 : Bibliography of March (5)
   03/20 : Bibliography of March (2)
   03/20 : Bibliography of March (1)

  Discover different aspects of
  sleeping and dreaming with this
  selection complete articles.
                              Other helpful services are given
                              on this site. You can also :
    Sleep-waking cycle
    Books on sleep
    Other aspects

    Articles in PDF Format

                                Search the complete sleep
                              bibliography database (41.000
                                Read the last sleep bibliography.
                                Find a neuroscience or sleep site
                              (1,300 available).
                                Go to the sleep forum to discuss
                              sleep "on-line".
                                Subscribe to our mailing lists on
                                View our research themes

Claude Bernard University - LYON 1
Department of Experimental Medicine
69373 Lyon Cedex 08 - France
Heading : Raymond Cespuglio
Phone : (33) 04-78-77-70-41 - Fax : (33) 04-78-77-71-72
   Secretary: secretariat at
           This server is developped by Bruno Barbagli and
Pierre-Hervé Luppi.
           Optimised for Internet Explorer 3.0+ or Netscape 3.0+ in
800x600 mode
           using at least 64.000 colors.