ESP

K C Cheng kccheng at postoffice.idirect.com
Tue Jun 23 11:46:45 EST 1998

F. Frank LeFever wrote:

> I'll write again, more succinctly: the bottom line is, if you cannot
> tell us HOW your have "proven" whatever it is you say you have
> discovered, we may doubt that you have "discovered" anything.
>
> Not knowing what it is you claim to have discovered, I cannot judge the
> quality oof your thinking regrding it,  However, you have several times
> in the history of this newsgroup commented on things I DO know
> something about, and so I know that you are capable of stating (as if
> fact, not just a modest "guess") thoroughy misleading mixtures of fact
> and nonsense.  This makes me suspicious of the validity of your private
> "proofs".  The remedy for this, in science, is too describe your
> prooofs pubolicly in sufficient detail too allow others to evaluate
> them and perhaps attempt to replicate them.
>
> In <358D943B.4676 at postoffice.idirect.com> K C Cheng
Re above:
Naturally, before people get to know the truth,  they might  consider
truth to be  "nonsense,"  or vice versa:  e.g. Darwinian evolutionary
thinking is a total fallacy, and yet people worship it like God!
I have no way of letting people read all my 19 volumes.  However, I have
several volumes published for private and public viewing.  Before I can
have money to publish them all for a world wide evaluation,  I attempted
to have several issues put on the Web.  But,  now,  I have to buy a new
site  just to show them.   As you can see, the one at
http://webhome.idirect.com/~kccheng
is allowed only few headlines---because it's free.    I'll let all of
you know when the new(paid for) site is ready.
Thanks!  That's science.  It's for others to evaluate and criticize in a
comprehensive manner until all reasoable and scientific doubts have been
dispelled.

--
kccheng:¹¿Â÷÷÷÷÷¥»¼§