Preluden

Zenless zenless at aol.com
Wed Jun 24 00:16:47 EST 1998

Hello,

I am trying to do some research on and old drug, and I am finding prescious
little on or off the net.  Any data would help, about the drug, or where to
look etc...

Specifically I am working on any relationship between Preluden and neural birth
defects, or any prenatal impact from parent usage.

Anybody have any data/suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Mark
Zenless at aol.com
"I guess we are all a little superstitious.  There's nothing wrong with that,
as long as we don't let it grow out of proportion to the things we know are
true."   June Lockhart as Timmy's mom on _Lassie_