functional,updated neuroscience site

Dex dex at dex.null
Thu Jun 25 11:41:34 EST 1998

This site has a hideous color scheme which makes everything hard to
read. And the typography of the site needs a lot of work.

As for Mr. Cheng's multitudinous and talmudic theories about
evolution, physics, and psychology, they are about as well-formulated
and believable as those "experts" in ufology were about the "face" on
Mars.