META: Re: noise of Eugene Leitl

Cijadrachon cijadra at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Fri Jun 26 13:33:02 EST 1998

Concerning "victims" there are those who are victim of their own
stupidity to download texts from people of whom they do not wish to
read texts, to then read them, and to then be uspet about having
fallen victim to reading them...  And to do that again and again, with
no learning effects taking place... And to then wildly complain about
being victims. Assuming that all are as bright as they themselves are,
and therefore suffer the same fate...

>Eugene Leitl wrote:
>> The problem is pollution of a once useful newsgroup with wacko posts...

I notice that you are still not bringing scientific proof against what
I say, so far restricting your stuff to wacko mails to me, first from
your mentioned "Bavaria" (...university computers) and then via AOL
and other servers.

I also notice that a lot of what you are writing here and privately to
me is also exceeding my personal wacko-degree several degrees, and
THAT should make you think...

And about your suspension stuff I'd not be so sure, even about
Bavaria, as you might underestimate that some people do not exclude
that what I told them about perceptions of areas of the brain (more
than here in the "mammal-cutter area", and yet just a fraction of what
is there) might be correct (though some of my theories might not be).
And you seem to underestimate the dimensions that some people see in
if those perceptions were correct.
How about instead of mailbombing and wacko-remarks you bring proof
where I am wrong to support your remarks, because until then your
remarks more seem to indicate to me that you are unable to do so
and try to compensate that with primitive warfare.