help Acta Psychiatr Scand

John E. Levis jlevis at ix.netcom.com
Sat Jun 27 10:33:00 EST 1998

runner1 at my-dejanews.com wrote:

> Can anyone tell me where I can access 1195 and later articels in this
> journal online please?  Medline does not carry it.  Thank you

Medline is bibliographic only so you wouldn't be able to retrieve
fulltext anyway.  The only fulltext source that I know of is on OVID and
that is from 1996 and later.  If you don't have access to a library that
carries this journal email or call me. I'm not a document delivery firm
but I will do some an a limited basis.

--
John E. Levis			(734)422-8029
John E. Levis Associates	(734)525-8302 (facsimile)
32945 Indiana			mailto:jlevis at ix.netcom.com
Livonia, MI 48150