Brain circuits generate personality

Cijadrachon cijadra at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Sat Jun 27 09:59:20 EST 1998

Lane Friesen <lfriesen at home.com> wrote:

>A graphical JAVA applet presents in visual form a wiring diagram of the
>brain, and from this derives personality traits, and a theoretical basis
>for modern psychological theories. The work is fully referenced.
>
>http://members.home.net/lfriesen/traits.htm .

Cool, never knew what to call f.e. just the thousands of emotional
programs in parts of the hypothalamus and amygdala alone, not to
mention all the alterations alone concerning those when certain
hormones change.
As you said you referenced your list, I would be delighted to have a
copy to learn what you named them, and to widen my vocabulary many
thousands of terms.   ;-)

Concerning the wiring as I can change the wiring to an extent for all
sectors depending on the own ones there might be the tricky question
is the person so because being wired so or is the wiring so because
the person is so?