Molecular Neuroscience Technical Position at UCLA

J E jer at enteract.com
Sun Jun 28 21:25:11 EST 1998

On Sat, 27 Jun 1998 13:36:07 GMT, cijadra at zedat.fu-berlin.de
(Cijadrachon) wrote:

>I am sure that you know perfectly what the results of my research are
>and what I am working on at the moment.

You don't do scientific research, of that I am sure. You don't do
medical research. You don't do scientific cognitive research.

 As it is, your posts are clearly off-topic, because this is
"bionet.neuroscience." This group was formed for the legitimate
discussion of neuroscience research, not mysticism, drug-use, or
animal rights.

This group is geared toward the discussion of molecular,
pharmacological, and electrophysiological techniques to elucidate the
underlying structures of the nervous system.  Period.

 The participating members of this group are highly educated
scientists who are not going to be interested in what you have to say
because it offers no contribution to legitimate scientific inquiry.

You might find other groups more appropriate to your interests, such
as "alt.consciousness."