Should medicine Stop Somewhere?

Richard Hall rhall at uvi.edu
Tue Mar 10 16:17:28 EST 1998

At 7:04 PM +0000 3/10/98, ATeasd5941 (Carol T) wrote:
>Whilst life remains mysterious, individuals singly unique,
>and a soul wholesome, there is still a purpose for our existence.

What mystery?  Life seems pretty straight forward at least for the next
step or two.

Yes, folks are individuals,  if you take the time to enjoy their company.
Advertising folks might question the term unique.

Wholesome souls?  Sounds a bit judgmental, why not be satisfied with
generally good intentions?

Purpose?  You need a purpose to justify existence? 	How about venture
capitalism?  Or might you prefer the humanity of a conscientious and caring
physician.

rlh

Richard Hall
Comparative Animal Physiologist