Canadian Undergrad Neuro Societies

Gerald Pollack gpollack at
Tue Mar 10 10:58:45 EST 1998

In article
<Pine.GSO.3.95.980306121800.26743B-100000 at>,
96banerj at says...
>Anyone know either a list of all canadian universities with neuroscience
>programs or can rattle off as many as they know?
>Also, if you do belong to a can. univ. neuro program, please let me know
>so I can contact your university.
The Department of Biology, McGill University, has 12 staff members and
affiliates with research interests in neuroscience. Research areas include
neural basis of behavior, developmental neuroscience, and molecular
neuroscience. Contact R.Chase (RCHASE at BIO1.LAN.MCGILL.CA) for more details
about the program, or any of the individual staff members (see for information about research
opportunities in their laboratories.