Working memory localization in hippocampus

Sturla Molden stumol at
Thu Mar 12 12:55:11 EST 1998

On Thu, 12 Mar 1998 11:21:45 -0600, Lab <lab at> wrote:

>A few weeks ago I remember reading something on this newsgroup about
>work with evoked potentials to localize the function (or role) of
>hippocampus in working memory.  However, I have found little in the
>literature about hippocampus and working memory, and even less about
>using EPs to explore that issue. Can someone point me the right

Olton, DS, JT Becker & GE Handelmann (1979). Hippocampus, space, and
memory. Behav. Brain Sci., 2,  313-322.

Rawlins, JNP (1985). Associations across time: the hippocampus as a
temporary memory store. Behav. Brain Sci., 8, 479-528.

Sturla Molden