To All You Scientists Out There.

ATeasd5941 ateasd5941 at aol.com
Sat Mar 14 16:17:45 EST 1998

He also said:

"The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the
fundamental emotion that stands at the cradle of true art and true
science. Whoever does not know it and can no longer wonder, no longer marvel,
is as good as dead, and his eyes are dimmed. It was the experience of mystery
-- even if mixed with fear -- that engendered religion. A knowledge of the
existence of something we cannot penetrate, our perceptions of the profoundest
reason and the most radiant beauty, which only in their most primitive forms
are accessible to our minds: it is this knowledge and this emotion that
constitute true religiosity. In this sense, and only this sense, I am a deeply
religious man... I am satisfied with the mystery of life's eternity and with a
knowledge, a sense, of the marvelous structure of existence -- as well as the
humble attempt to understand even a tiny portion of the Reason that manifests
itself in nature."

excellence in moral philosophy (as some desire) or politics (as others
desire).<<<<<<

I happen to think he was quite a philosophical person, along
with many other great people. Which is why true greatness
in reserved for a few who can understand the implications
of what they know.

>>> The initial use of Einstein's name in this thread was simply another
exercisein poor thinking.<<<<

Poor thinking on who's behalf, yours or mine? My posts
get the kind of responce I expect of them, exactly the
right responces in some cases :o) just as you have shown.

Carol T