To All You Scientists Out There.

NeuronsRUs neuronsrus at aol.com
Thu Mar 19 19:51:13 EST 1998

>But John, you go to school and you learn science, who taught
>you to think? What I gave you may have been an argument,
>but your brain has been working very hard to try to make
>sense of why I posted the first post. To that end I will keep
>your brain very busy for a time yet I think :o)

I think not.  I replied to your earlier posts with a request for clarification
of your statements.  You were easily proven wrong in your first post.  You then
decided to change the point of your post.  You never responded to the rambling
post about "social movements" and "Victorian" medicine.  Your posts will occupy
my thought more only when there is something of substance there.

John