Some Thoughts For You All.

ATeasd5941 ateasd5941 at aol.com
Thu Mar 19 19:01:54 EST 1998

 Some ' intellectual'  thoughts for you all

The control man has
secured over nature has
far outrun his control
over himself.
 ( Ernest Jones)

On no subject are our ideas more warped and pitiable than on death.
Let children walk with nature, let them see the beautiful blendings and
communions of death and life, their joyous inseparable unity, as
taught in woods and medows, plains and mountains and streams
 of our blessed star, and they will learn that death is stingless indeed,
and as beautiful as life, and that the grave has no victory, for it never
fights. All is divine harmony. ( John Muir)

And finally to finish off a piece from a post to me this morning

>>  I will be glad when medicine can be medicine
again.  Hippocrates has been roling over in his grave since the thirties,
and would, I think, be glad to stop.  <<<<<<

Carol T