Help - Cerebral Hemorrhage

Daniel Qiu 88888 at unforgettable.com
Thu Mar 19 23:49:33 EST 1998

Dear friends,

This is a follow-up message seeking for help on information about cures
for palsy caused by cerebral hemorrhage.

A couple of months ago I sent out message to this group looking for info
on potential medication for my grandfather, who is suffering from palsy
caused by cerebral hemorrhage. Many warm-hearted friends reached out
their hands and offered me some very helpful advice, of which I am and
will always be grateful.

While the situation of my grandpa's palsy is basically in control, his
inability to speak and to move his body parts has not got any better
than before.  He has been in some kind of rehabilitation program, but
either the program is not working effectively on him or it just takes
long long time.

I am sending this message wondering if somebody happens to know of any
alternative approach(es) to palsy by cerebral hemorrhage or uniquely
effective medicine for it. I can not say enough how much I will
appreciate it if you could give me such a piece of information.

Yours sincerely,

Daniel
----------
Daniel Ruofei Qiu
MBA Candidate, Class 1998
The Wharton School, the University of Pennsylvania

-- Begin original message --

> From: Daniel Ruofei Qiu <ruofei.qiu.wg98 at wharton.upenn.edu>

> Date: Wed, 07 Jan 1998 18:19:13 -0500

> Subject: Help-Cerebral Hemorrhage

> Hello,
>
> This is a message seeking for help on information on cures for palsy
> caused by cerebral hemorrhage.
>
> My grandfather, now 76 and living in China, was struck by cerebral
> hemorrhage in his left brain about 1 month ago and became since then
> unspeakable and motor-disable on his right side. He's had a history of
> high blood pressure and high cholesterol level for about 5 years.
>
> The medication he is now on seems just able to maintain his current
> situation, and is not helping at all in terms of curing the palsy.
>
> Therefore, I am posting this news in search of valuable medical and/or
> therapeutical advices and recommendations you could offer me to help my
> grandfather come back to a healthy life.
>
> I really appreciate your taking time reading through this message and
> will feel oblidged if you could provide me any advices.
>
> Thanks a million.
>
> Please reply to this email address: <ruofei.qiu.wg98 at wharton.upenn.edu>
>
> Daniel
> ----------
> Daniel Ruofei Qiu
> MBA Candidate, Class 1998
> The Wharton School, the University of Pennsylvania

-- End original message --

Daniel Ruofei Qiu
MBA Candidate, Class 1998
The Wharton School, the University of Pennsylvania

To:
misc.health.aids,bionet.neuroscience,sci.med.diseases.lyme,misc.health.therapy.occupational,sci.med.informatics,sci.med.pathology,sci.med.occupational,misc.health.alternative,sci.med.pharmacy,sci.med.physics,sci.med.telemedicine,sci.med.radiology