UPJOHN'S DRUG XANAX ON TRIAL

Elektra501 elektra501 at aol.com
Tue Mar 24 08:11:55 EST 1998

In article <6f7ktr$3h3 at dfw-ixnews12.ix.netcom.com>,
sbharris at ix.netcom.com(Steven B. Harris) writes:

>   Use some digitalis on patients, listen to them, get some experience,
>and we'll talk.  Until then, you're just a troll putting up stuff you
>think should be true, and which doubtless is true in your own
>obscessive little mental world.  Which bears no relation to reality.
>
>                                           Steve Harris, M.D.
>
>-
again, Doc. Calm down. what kind of professional are you? The MDs I know who
know what they are talking about would never post anything like this. They are
PROFESSIONALS. Are you sure you're an MD?

Veronica (Elektra501 at aol.com)
WRITER/CATCH MY TRAIN OF THOUGHT
"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" (Steven Wright)