Lorenzo's Oil

Mark Aaron Wille mwille at uiuc.edu
Tue Mar 24 17:13:56 EST 1998

John,

Actually a Physiology professor of mine required us to watch a few movies
over our spring break and that was one of them.  The others were Regarding
Henry and Rush, although I doubt the educational value of the movies, but
hey... easy assignment, eh?

cheers ... -Mark
mwille at uiuc.edu
http://www.uiuc.edu/www/ph/mwille