UPJOHN'S DRUG XANAX ON TRIAL

Steven B. Harris sbharris at ix.netcom.com
Tue Mar 24 01:53:59 EST 1998

In <verucaNOSPAM-2303980100540001 at dal-tsa29-56.cyberramp.net>
verucaNOSPAM at usa.net (Veruca) writes:

>Sure, benzos are addictive and you can certainly become dependent.
But if
>you want to give them up, you can.
>
>Veruca

   No, Veruca, all this proves is that if YOU wanted to do it, YOU
could.  Stop being so goddamned egotistical as to think that what you
were able to do, anybody should be able to do.  If out brains were all
wired the same, we wouldn't need a drug like Xanax.  Or else we'd all
need it to the same degree in the same circumstances.

                                          Steve Harris, M.D.