Corea di Hughinton

F. Frank LeFever flefever at ix.netcom.com
Thu Mar 26 06:40:53 EST 1998

(1) Nancy is a female name (so not "Mr.")

(2) she is a "Dr.", anyway.

(3) has nothing to do with Korea.  Based at Columbia University, in New
York City, but does much  work in South America (Venezuela?), studying
a village of people almost all of whom have the abnormal gene--for that
kind of CHOREA.

(4) email might be listed in Society for Neuroscience online directory,
but I think you should locate and read a few things she and others have
written about Huntington's Chorea before wasting her time with such an
overly-broad question.

Frank

In <6fbj9k$o29$1 at news.flashnet.it> "aurelio" <rm03714 at flashnet.it>
writes:

>I referred you to Korea of HUNTINGTON, I now try to put me in contact
>with Mr. Nancy Wexler, if she finds some news makes her know street
EMAIL