Memory Disorder

Colin Colm at Globalnet.co.uk
Fri Mar 27 15:35:07 EST 1998

Hi,
I am 33 years old with a memory disorder, which I've had all my life.
Finally after 10 years of seeing everyone (except neurologists)
and having been diagnosed as POSSIBLY having autism,
anxiety disorder,personality disorder,OCD,BP,
temporal lobe epilepsy etc, I have eventually had a detailed memory
test done and it showed abnormalities in some aspects of my memory.
To give you an example of how bad it is, I have very sketchy memory
of most of my life.
My CT and EEG are normal, and the memory deficit is common to
emotional and non-emotional events.
I have not had a head injury or have ever done drugs.
Just recently I have been told that it possibly could be an
attention disorder.

If you have any info at all on what to do, or where to look to find
out
what could be done to help, I would be extremely gratefull.

Thanks
Liam
PS I live in Manchester,UK