Diagramming Robust AI

Jerry Avins jyavins at Xerols.com
Sat Mar 28 18:10:34 EST 1998

Phil Roberts, Jr. wrote:

> Riddle (#2):  Why is FORTH called FORTH?
>
> --
>
>                Phil Roberts, Jr.
>
> Feelings of Worthlessness and So-Called Cognitive Science
>         http://www.geocities.com/Athens/5476

C is called C because it was intended to B, code that ran on the machine
used for development. Forth is called that because it came after
something like Third, and Moore's system couldn't take 6-character
names. If I'm so smart, how come I don't know why they named me
Jeremiah?

-- JYA
Remove "X" from the address to reply.
**  Notice that my email address has changed to jyavins at erols.com.  **
You can also use jya at juno.com, but not for attachments.

            Engineering is the art of making what you want
                    from things you can get.