Diagramming Robust AI

lisard at zetnet.co.uk lisard at zetnet.co.uk
Tue Mar 31 14:03:47 EST 1998

On 1998-03-29 joda at interaccess.com said:
   :C was the sequel to B.  There was ambiguity as to whether C's
   :successor should be D, or another specific letter (Which letter,
   :and why?).

P. we hoped it would be P, personally. why? the same reason stroustrup
developed C++ in the first place...

now, what would a C++ minus strong typing be? did anyone ever make a
BCPL:=BCPL+1?

and let's not forget the successors to B developed at Waterloo (was it?
wherever thoth was developed, anyhow) - Eh and Zed.
--
Communa (together) we remember...             we'll see you falling
you know soft spoken changes nothing             to sing within her...