Hear radar waves

D.H. Kelly dkelly at nanaimo.ark.combull
Thu Nov 5 16:41:22 EST 1998

>Here's a good example of the concept of biologically strucured water at
>The paper is entitled:

>Cytoplasmic Gel States and Ordered Water: Possible Roles in Biological

>Steve D.
This really isnt structured water, per se, -that is H2O. It is due to other
factors as per quote from the paper cited above.
".....disordered liquid (solution: "sol") and ordered solid (gelatinous:
"gel") determined by polymerization of the actin cytoskeleton...."

The only "structured water", independent of additives is, as far as I know,
crystalline ice (not the stuff in the ice cube tray).

Don Kelly
dkelly at nanaimo.ark.combull
remove the "bull " to reply