non contact heartrate aquisition

Kernsdoug kernsdoug at aol.com
Wed Nov 18 13:29:05 EST 1998

hmm, Didier brings up an interesting idea -
you could modulate a laser pointer and look
at the return signal - with appropriate optics,
such a thing might be able to give you a good
guess at someone's heart rate from a great
distance.

  I wonder if anyone has already done this?

Douglas Kerns
electronic sensors and instrumentation
d_kerns at alumni.caltech.edu.spam_bucket
(remove the tail to get a real email address)