ER potential and Ca release

Walter Eric Johnson wej3715 at
Tue Nov 24 00:33:18 EST 1998

kkollins at wrote:
: I stand on what I've posted... where do I send the "shirt". K. P. Collins (ken)

In other words, when asked what makes you an expert in those fields
in which you claim expertise and when asked to back up your claims,
you refuse.  Why am I not surprised?  Of course, it is obvious why
you are incapable of getting any reputable scientist interested in
your crackpot ideas.

If you really had anything to back up your wild claims, it would
be one thing, but all that you offer is illusion.

Anyway, at least we know precisely how much credence to put on
your pronouncements -- absolutely none at all.

Now, be a good little boy and run along.

Eric Johnson