krebs research , Dr Kandell

F. Frank LeFever flefever at
Wed Nov 25 23:26:52 EST 1998

Is it really possible?  That he heard "CREB" and thought Krebs??  But
whence "cycle" ?  Maybe he had studied Krebs cycle years ago and was
thereby primed to hear CREB as kreb???  Possible.  But I find it hard
to believe that Kandel would have said he intended to market a pill in
10 years (or ever).   And yet, and yet... Columbia has invested a lot
in its new biotech/commercial facilities (where Malcom X was shot)...

(Did you really see this program, or is this just an inspired guess?)

F. Frank LeFever, Ph.D.
New York Neuropsychology Group