Time Magazine: WOMAN of the Millennium

Jack Andrews amiga at primenet.com
Thu Oct 1 04:29:46 EST 1998

Long thread by a majority of self serving pompous males who declare themselves
the "greatest" What a load of bullshit. One even claimed he "loves" intelligent
women, I guarantee they don't love him with that egocentric male domination
crap. No "intelligent" woman goes for asshole males that sit around and circle
jerk about how "superior" they are. You idiots are living in a dream world of
the turn of the LAST century. I ought to get my wife in here, she'd "rip you
all a new asshole" (an American phrase for "giving you hell") She is a
musician, (with several cds out) an artist, welder, teacher, sculptor, she can
drive our 3/4 ton pickup as good as any male, wield a shotgun, out hike many a
male, garden, was a gourmet chef, a mathematical genius, speak 4 languages
fluently, do carpentry, has worked on a newspaper as editor, cartoonist,
humorist, writes celtic music reviews for a well known New York magazine, is an
expert in world history, Celtic history and literature, a silversmith...and on
and on....and she is not an isolated case of female genius...either.

I suggest you pompous fools look around you...history and women are far more
than you see in your bigoted limited views.

--
Jack Andrews
http://www.primenet.com/~amiga Original Art

http://members.tripod.com/~artist_3/ Original VRML Art

http://www.primenet.com/~amiga/chronicpain1.html
Our Lives With Chronic Pain
(please contribute your "thoughts" to this site)

Let not the fierce sun dry one tear of pain before thyself
hast wiped it from the sufferer's eye.
H. P. Blavatsky (1831-1891)