Time Magazine: WOMAN of the Millennium

Ketil Z Malde ketil at ii.uib.no
Thu Oct 1 06:28:15 EST 1998

Jack Andrews <amiga at primenet.com> writes:

> Long thread by a majority

I prefer the term ``multiplicity-unchallenged''.

> of self

``different from, but equal to, everybody else''

> serving

``willingly assisting''

> pompous

``modesty-challenged''

> males

``differently gendered''

> who declare themselves the "greatest"

Oh no!  Maynard is really Leonardo da Vinci, forging messages from the
beyond.   Or is it just that all males are collectively in this
together, and we should all feel very guilty?

> What a load of bullshit.

Yeah.  Instead of just dumping tons of biographies, why don't you pick
one or two women that you think should be elected WotM?  And explain
why?

~kzm