I'd like gain more knowledge of different parts of the brain!

Cijadrachon cijadra at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Thu Oct 1 00:26:26 EST 1998

>A lot of us would like to know that - that's why we're in the lab doing experiments.
I do not believe  you.
If transcending with / into the head with people to study stuff in the
brain I need all most artificial sources electircially out of
cancer-range,

and outside is often feeling better than inside, as long as the
temperature allows it.

Given how many of Earth there are studying, and how many use a lab to
understand stuff the  brain,
I'd say the Westies are pretty much the only ones who came up with
that.