Time Magazine: WOMAN of the Millennium

Jack Andrews amiga at primenet.com
Thu Oct 1 22:50:35 EST 1998

See Below:

Maynard Handley wrote:

> In article <36134B8A.8D4FFBA4 at primenet.com>, Jack Andrews
> <amiga at primenet.com> wrote:
>
> > Long thread by a majority of self serving pompous males who declare themselves
> > the "greatest" What a load of bullshit. One even claimed he "loves"
> intelligent
> > women, I guarantee they don't love him with that egocentric male domination
> > crap. No "intelligent" woman goes for asshole males that sit around and circle
> > jerk about how "superior" they are. You idiots are living in a dream world of
> > the turn of the LAST century. I ought to get my wife in here, she'd "rip you
> > all a new asshole" (an American phrase for "giving you hell") She is a
> > musician, (with several cds out) an artist, welder, teacher, sculptor, she can
> > drive our 3/4 ton pickup as good as any male, wield a shotgun, out hike many a
> > male, garden, was a gourmet chef, a mathematical genius, speak 4 languages
> > fluently, do carpentry, has worked on a newspaper as editor, cartoonist,
> > humorist, writes celtic music reviews for a well known New York
> magazine, is an
> > expert in world history, Celtic history and literature, a silversmith...and on
> > and on....and she is not an isolated case of female genius...either.
>
> She clearly has you whipped, doesn't she?

We are eye to eye. No power struggle here. Apparently you must have one going on in
your mind about women and men, too bad, you miss out on half of life that way.

Jack

My opinion and my wife would agree, we are friends.

--
Jack Andrews
http://www.primenet.com/~amiga Original Art

http://members.tripod.com/~artist_3/ Original VRML Art

http://www.primenet.com/~amiga/chronicpain1.html
Our Lives With Chronic Pain
(please contribute your "thoughts" to this site)

Let not the fierce sun dry one tear of pain before thyself
hast wiped it from the sufferer's eye.
H. P. Blavatsky (1831-1891)