Neuroscience : We didn't gave up !

Joris Nauwelaers, MD Jo.Nala at village.uunet.be
Fri Oct 2 18:17:10 EST 1998

CCijadrachon (cijadra at zedat.fu-berlin.de) wrote:
> Don't take LeFever serious. He  is a very brutal man, and is the type
> to make fun when others might watch themselves fall apart inside.
>
> Also he does not understand most of what you say.

>>But that's not his fault.

Cijadrachon wrote a few mistakes :there were some awful inversions!

What IS correct is, in fact :

"Don't take Dr. Frank LeFever brutally.  He is a very serious man, and he is
a type others should watch.
Also Cijadrachon does not understand most of what Dr. LeFever says."

Real men of science have studied their subject in a serious way, and didn't
suck their knowledge out of their thumbs like some around in this NG are
continuously sucking out of their toes pure NONSENS,
and this  sickening noise is different from the music that academic science
represents.
Of course, Dr. Frank LeFever perfectly realizes, as many of us do, that not
all humans are able to appreciate music.
Let us be comforted that in spite of the noise, we still can here music.
The poor boys should read Petrarca : "Altro diletto che'mparar, non provo".
    With respectful greetings to Dr. Frank LeFever,
Joris Nauwelaers, MD. Belgium