Budding neurologist

Cijadrachon cijadra at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Thu Oct 1 17:47:36 EST 1998

K C Cheng <kccheng at postoffice.idirect.com> wrote:
>> > It is incredible that these should be under electromagnetic
>> >control.
>> Yes, that is why I like akasha better, as that seems  just one step
>> more vague but for  me uncountably more precise.
>> =
>>> Only the control bit  then might still sound odd.
>As I am deveoping on the video right now, the control is not direct, but
>indirect, via how memories affect our sensing, and from sensing, we
>control our voluntary mentation and locomotion.  Very difficult and yet
>very simple when it's proven. =
What are mentation and locomotion?
And, by the ways, the CPUs affect a lot of  the sensing.
I I decide  these systems are going  to use some sensing  system, or
if I tell the other CPU to do some motorics stuff, than that tends to
be sort of law in this head as long as I keep at it and the  head is
sober enough.
>> %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
>> Stored how?
>>answered already in the other news response. =
I do not recall
And I tend to read them.
You said some vague stuff, but I do not recall I rprecise description
of how that storing should work.

>> - Can  photons go  through  myelin?????????????
>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>Just like =A2=F7=A2=F8=A2=E9=A2=F9=A2=FD=A2=ED plastic, when light is str=
>ong enough,
For  the orcs the bit  with the plastic again?

>some should
>get through. =

SHOULD OR DO?

>> - According to estimates when did myelin originate?
>
>> - When does it develop in a human embryo ?
>>>in the spinal cord, during late fetal period and continued during first=
> postnatal yearr(KL Moore,The Developing Human, 1988, p373) =

Yes,  but at what moths in the  fetal period where?

To anyone, can photons go through myelin?