KILL THIS THREAD Re: Time Magazine: Man of the Millennium

nut at nut at
Sat Oct 3 15:13:23 EST 1998

In article <6v1k8f$86n at>, flefever at Frank LeFever) wrote:

$$In <6us7dq$l3q at> flefever at
$$Frank LeFever) writes:
$$I respectfully suggest that EVERYONE interested in clearing this
$$garbage away so that there is at least some ROOM for neuroscience
$$discussion (we don't know if there are any serious discussants left)

        Maybe its *really* time to move to the moderated lists. The last time
there was an RFD for bionet.neuroscience.moderated, all talk died down despite
an obvious evinced need for b.n.m - simply because there was no single person
to take up the initiative for moderatorship. Maybe time has made the need for
this initiative stronger.

Madhusudan Natarajan
m-natarajan at