Budding neurologist

Walter Eric Johnson wej3715 at scully.tamu.edu
Sun Oct 4 13:02:19 EST 1998

K C Cheng (kccheng at postoffice.idirect.com) wrote:
: Walter Eric Johnson wrote:
: > Cijadrachon (cijadra at zedat.fu-berlin.de) wrote:
: > As far as Cheng's honesty?  He claims to have all these great
: > things he has discovered (460 volumes worth!) but everything
: > he posts is pure, unadulterated crap. =
:
: Talking about your own prejudiced yapping?  What else have you shown to
: us that you have is not "crap?"

I have not written 460 volumes which purport to show that everyone
else in the world is wrong.  I'm very aware of the fact that finding
something new that is true is very, very difficult.

: > Cheng seems to be under the impression that we should spend a huge
: > amount of effort going through everything he has written and that
: > anything short of that is very unfair to him.  He seems to think
: > that his 460 volumes are so great that everyone should drop what
: > they are doing and read them -- that it is our duty to hear him
: > out.  In reality, it is his duty, if he wishes to be heard, to
: > convince us that what he says is worth our time and effort.  So
: > far, all his arguements have had exactly the opposite effect.

: You seem to think that I am God, having all means on earth, without peop=
: le's help, to transcribe, publish, and give to you for free.  What are yo=
: u, some sort of "take all?" =

When someone makes such grandiose claims as you have made, it is
up to them to convince others that those claims are true.

So far, your "convincing" seems to have been along avenues:
1) a few fantastically flawed arguements (I can see why you don't
   post more)
2) assertions that if we buy your books/video and study them in
   detail we will learn everything

The first point marks you, in my mind, as just another person who
doesn't understand the subject and rather than attempting to learn
the subject, makes it up in his mind.

It's the second point coupled with the first that makes me really
question your motives.

Eric Johnson